The IoT Internet of Things Starter Kit with ESP8266 + Arduino is your way to start exploring and learning about the new IoT Technology in which you can construct projects and systems that are using the internet.
The kit contains the main development board, the ESP8266 (ESP-12E) WiFi IoT Development Board that is easy to use, have lots of supporting documents and features devices to connect and communicate to the internet. This inter-connectivity of devices, software using the internet is collectively known as the Internet of Things (IoT). This manual will give you a walkthrough to the Internet of Things environment using the ESP8266 (ESP- 12E) WiFi IoT Development Board and Blynk, a smartphone-based IOT platform. By the end of this manual, you will be able to construct IOT-based systems, as well as use smartphones to monitor and control these systems remotely.
Features / Specifications
- On board USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has on board 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- Super breadboard friendly!
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
Inside the Internet of Things (IoT) Starter Kit are the following parts:
- ESP8266 (ESP-12E) WiFi IoT Development Board
- USB Cable – USB A to micro B, 1.5m (150cm)
- Servo Motor TowerPro SG90 (micro), 1.8kg, 180 deg.
- Connecting Wires – Male-Male 40pcs, 20cm
- Buzzer (active, PCB mount)
- LDR (Light Dependent Resistor)
- Breadboard – Half Size, 400 points
- LED – Green (5mm)
- LED – Red (5mm)
- RGB L.E.D (Red-Green-Blue) common cathode
- Push Button tactile switch (SPDT)
- 330 ohms Resistors
- 10K ohms Resistors
- 1K ohms Resistors
- Potentiometer (10k Ohm)
- PIR Motion Sensor HC-SR501
- Magnetic Contact Switch (Door Sensor)
- DHT-22 Humidity + Temperature sensor (AM2302)
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents