This microcontroller board can easily be programmed using the Arduino IDE programming software.
Check out the Getting Started with ESP8266 Manual to setup this board and test out the example projects!
Features / Specifications
- On board USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has on board 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- Super breadboard friendly!
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents
- Getting Started with ESP8266 WiFi Development Board (setup & examples)
- Arduino+ESP8266+DHT22/DHT11 WiFi weather station example (temperature & humidity) (pdf guide, download library 1 and 2)