The ESP32 Arduino IoT Starter Kit (Internet of Things) is a great way to start exploring and learning about Internet of Things and start building Internet of Things projects.
The kit now includes the NodeMCU-32S ESP32 WiFi IoT Development Board that is more powerful and capable than the ESP8266. The ESP32 supports a wide variety of peripherals and it is one of the best solutions for DIY Internet of Things Projects and Smart Home Projects. You will also learn the basics of the new Blynk 2.0 with this kit.
This Kit includes an Experiment Manual perfect for testing different kinds of interface in ESP32 and Blynk IoT Platform with sensors, components and for creating projects. You can also use this manual in classroom or school laboratory setting.
Features / Specifications
- On board USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Includes WiFi + Bluetooth connectivity
- Has on board 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- Super breadboard friendly!
Specifications for the ESP32 WiFi chip:
- WIFI module: ESP32-WROOM-32
- Processor: ESP32
- Built-in Flash: 32Mbit
- Antenna: Onboard PCB antenna
- Peripheral interface: UART/GPIO/ADC/DAC/SDIO/PWM/I2C/I2S
- WiFi protocol: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Frequency range: 2.4G ~ 2.5G (2400M ~ 2483.5M)
- WIFI mode: Station / SoftAP / SoftAP+Station
- Power supply: 5V
- Logic level: 3.3V
Inside the Internet of Things (IoT) Starter Kit are the following parts:
- ESP32 WiFi IoT Development Board (NodeMCU ESP-32S)
- USB Cable – micro USB (50cm)
- Servo Motor TowerPro SG90 (micro), 1.8kg, 180 deg.
- 8x Connecting Wires – Male-Male 5pcs, 10cm (40 wires total)
- Buzzer (active, PCB mount)
- LDR (Light Dependent Resistor)
- Breadboard – Half Size, 400 points
- LED – Green (5mm)
- LED – Red (5mm)
- RGB L.E.D (Red-Green-Blue) common cathode
- Push Button tactile switch (SPDT)
- 330 ohms Resistors
- 10K ohms Resistors
- 1K ohms Resistors
- Potentiometer (10k Ohm)
- PIR Motion Sensor HC-SR501
- Magnetic Contact Switch (Door Sensor)
- DHT-22 Humidity + Temperature sensor (AM2302)
- with 1pin Male-to-Female Red, 1pin Black and 1pin White wire for PIR Sensor connection
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents