Arduino Starter Kit v2 (with Experiment Manual)
Get Started in programming and electronics circuit design with the new and updated Arduino Starter Kit! The Arduino Starter Kit is the primary tool to start learning Arduino! In this kit you’ll learn programming concepts, engineering concepts and how you can combine the two skills to create an application or a project solution based on Arduino. You’ll learn not only how to code but also how to design and build electronics circuits.
The kit comes with all the necessary parts to try out different circuits and programming commands with the use of Arduino C/C++ programming language. At the heart of this kit includes the main programming board Arduino UNO R3, a small breadboard to attach and connect all your circuit, USB Cable, LED’s, buttons, sensors, motors and more! The Experiment Manual will walk you through from preparing and setting up your programming environment, to discussing each circuit and programming concepts, to creating a final project that you can use for the real world. This kit is perfect to gain a solid introduction to being a maker and inventor!
You can connect a lot of different devices and sensors to the board. The Arduino UNO board has 14 digital input and output pins (6 of which are PWM pins), 6 analog inputs, a 16Mhz crystal oscillator, USB connection, power jack and reset button.
The kit does not need any soldering and is recommended even for young ages from 10 and above.
A comprehensive Experiment Manual is available for download which you can find at the Tutorials section bottom of this page. The Kit and Experiment Manual is especially rewritten to follow a progressive learning. Each experiment builds up upon each other and at the final Experiment you’ll create a project which combines all the knowledge you gain and use this project in real world application.
- Blinking an LED and Digital Output
- Push Button and Digital Input
- RGB LED and Analog Output
- Potentiometer and Analog Input
- LDR Light Sensor
- Tones and Sounds with Buzzer
- and many more…
Features / Specifications
A complete kit to start programming and making electronics circuit.
The kit and experiment includes:
- Arduino UNO R3 with USB Cable
- Small Breadboard (400 pins)
- LED – Red (5mm)
- LED – Green (5mm)
- LED – Yellow (5mm)
- Resistor – 330 Ohms
- Resistor – 1k Ohms
- Resistor – 10k Ohms
- Push Button tactile switches
- RGB LED (Red-Green-Blue)
- Potentiometer – 10k Ohms
- LDR (Light Dependent Resistor)
- Buzzer (passive, tone-adjustable)
- LM35 Temperature Sensor IC
- Servo Motor SG90 (micro) 180 degrees
- DC Motor (hobby motor basic)
- Transistor (NPN) – 2N2222
- Diode (Rectifier) – 1A, 50V
- LCD Display 2×16 characters (item sold separately, we highly suggest this to add in your learning kit)
- Base Holder for Arduino and Breadboard (item sold separately, we highly suggest this to add in your learning kit)
- Connecting Wires
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents