We recently updated our most popular electronics and programming learning platform the Arduino Starter Kit! In the previous version we’ve shown a simple and pretty direct approach which you code directly and build the circuit, leaving you wonder how the circuit and code works. No worries, we’ve added discussions on each experiment exercises and become a master of electronics.
Other key things we’ve added:
- Progressive learning – each experiment is a build up from the previous experiment.
- Final projects – combine everything that you learn from each experiment and build an actual system you can use in the real world.
- Concept discussion and common electronics vicabularies.
- Programming concepts and vocabularies.
- Added four Yellow LED’s to create a traffic light project
- and many more!
Now get your hands on with the fully updated kit here: Arduino Starter Kit (with Manual) v2.0