If you’re an Educator or “techie” Lab Adviser and you want to run a STEM/Robotics and Programming class, the Arduino Robotics/STEM Laboratory Curriculum Kit is the one you’re looking for!
The Arduino Robotics/STEM Curriculum kit is a complete classroom/laboratory kit that includes kit materials and Curriculum teaching documents to run a Semester of Programming and Robotics design. You can use this kit to gain solid knowledge to students in the worlds of hardware and software technologies working in the Industry 4.0, Internet of Things Smart City and even Robotics automation.
This Arduino STEM Kit contains: 10 Experiment kits and a Full-course teaching documents good for a semester with 16 weeks of 1hr-3hrs class per week. (If you need more kits, you can buy additional kits individually as needed).
The teaching documents include the following;
- Teacher’s Lesson Plan
- Powerpoint slides
- Experiment Handouts
- Experiment Worksheet
- Exams (pre-mid, midterm, pre-finals and finals). (Pre-mid and pre-finals are written while midterm and finals are practical building and coding exams)
- Document reference and etc.
- Go here to check the sample materials.
This Curriculum is an open book, you can format it to your own use for Online class setting, modules setting or face to face classroom setting.
Book for a demo! Contact us to book your appointment.
Features / Specifications
- 10 sets Arduino Starter Kit v2 (as Classroom/Laboratory Kit)
- 1 Full-course (1 semester) Arduino Curriculum (Lesson Plan, Slides, Worksheets, Handouts, Exams, Answer Key, References etc.)
- Free! 2-days teacher training.
- Free! 30 days warranty/replacement on parts.
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents