The Arduino Pro Micro Atmega32u4 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32U4 chip which includes a feature of USB device connectivity. This board not only can be used like the usual Arduino UNO but it has a USB capability feature where it can act as a Computer USB Keyboard or USB Mouse.
This board has 12 digital input/output pins, 9 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins and Hardware UART Tx/Rx. The board circuitry has a 16 MHz crystal oscillator and a micro USB connection. The Pro Micro board is similar to the Arduino Leonardo with ATmega32U4 where it has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor.
Features / Specifications
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 9 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x digital I/O pins (with 5 pins PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Small Arduino-Compatible Board
- Module Size: 3.4cm * 1.7cm / 1.3 * 0.7in
- Pin Size: 3 * 1.1cm / 1.2 * 0.4in
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents