Have allergies to dust or just want to know if the place you are in is dusty or not?
Used this Dust Sensor Module. It gives a good indication of the air quality in an environment by measuring the dust concentration to your surroundings. This sensor can provide reliable data for air purifier systems; it is responsive to PM of diameter 1μm. Below are some features that you might like:
- Stable and sensitive detection of not only cigarette smoke but also house dust which are indoor asthma triggers.
- Easy maintenance. High sensitivity lasts long term.
- Dual output for the particle size over 1 micron and 2.5 micron (approx).
- Air Purifier
- Air Quality Monitor
- Air Conditioner
Features / Specifications
- Model : PPD42NS
- Detectable particle size : approx. 1μm (minimum.)
- Detectable range of concentration : 0~28,000 pcs/liter (0~8,000pcs/0.01 CF=283ml)
- Supply Voltage : DC5V +/- 10% (CN1:Pin1=GND, Pin3=+5V)
Ripple Voltage within 30mV
- Operating Temperature Range : 0~45°C
- Operating Humidity Range : 95%rh or less (without dew condensation)
- Power consumption : 90mA
- Storage temperature : -30~60°C
- Time for stabilization : 1 minute after power turned on
- Dimensions : 59(W) × 45(H) × 22(D) [mm]
- Weight : 24g (approx.)
- Output Method : Negative Logic, Digital output,
Hi : over 4.0V (Rev.2) Lo : under 0.7V
(As Input impedance: 200kΩ) OP-Amp output, Pull-up resistor: 10kΩ
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents