The MPU9250 is a 9 axis (9 DOF) Sensor Module containing 3 axis accelerometer, 3 axis gyroscope, and 3 axis magnetometer. The data we can get from a MPU9250 are yaw angle, pitch angle, and roll angle. This board carries the chip MPU9250 from Invensense. All 3 sensors are capable of 16-bit ADC configurations which gives a real precise data output. This module is a perfect low cost, low power and high performance sensor for any microcontroller project.
The module is super easy to use it only requires 2 wires from your Arduino or any MCU i2c pins. Some projects you can use this module is for monitoring a hobby airplane and these sensors were also used for drone and balancing robot projects.
Features / Specifications
- Power supply : 3-5v
- Gyroscope full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (dps)
- Accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g
- Magnetometer full-scale range of ±4800μT
- I2C and SPI serial interfaces
- Internal Digital Motion Processing for low power application like gesture recognition
- 16-bit (ADC) for all gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer outputs
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents