The Bitstoc Raspberry Pi 4 Basic Kit includes all the parts you need to create your own Raspberry Pi powered desktop computer! Simply plug an HDMI computer Monitor or HDMI TV and a keyboard and mouse and you’ll have your own Raspberry Pi based personal computer. The Raspberry Pi is a tiny and affordable computer. There are many applications you can do with a Raspberry Pi such as browse the internet, create documents, learn programming and electronics, create software programs, create your own home multimedia system, make wireless server/data network and many more!
This kit includes the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (1GB), Hi-speed 16GB Class 10 Micro SD Card pre-loaded with Raspberry Pi OS, Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply Wall Adapter 5V/3A USB-C, micro-HMDI to HDMI Adapter connector, a beautiful Raspberry Pi case and a premium carrying case.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (1GB) packs a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display monitor support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 1GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on). The included Raspberry Pi 4 board is already Wi-Fi capable, you can connect to your existing WiFi network and install cool software. It is also the fastest Pi you can have now!
With a full blown Raspberry Pi computer kids and “kids-at-heart” can also learn electronics and programming with Scratch Programming or Python with the pre-installed programming software in the Raspberry Pi OS.
We also have the Raspberry Pi Basic Kit 2GB and Kit 4GB versions.
Features / Specifications
Raspberry Pi 4 (1GB) Specs:
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
The kit includes:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (1GB)
- MicroSD Card with Raspberry Pi OS (16GB, Class10)
- Raspberry Pi Wall Adapter Power Supply – 5.0V, 3.0Amps (USB-C)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Case (Clear)
- micro-HDMI (Male) to HDMI (Female) Adapter
- Premium Carrying case
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents