The LoRa ESP32 with OLED Development Board (SX1276) Heltec – 868Mhz is an all-in-one WiFi plus LoRa Development board that allows you to create LoRa and WiFi projects for internet connected projects like IoT applications. This board is based on ESP32 core chip and a LoRa chip tuned at 868Mhz (SX1276) and the board is based and manufactured by Heltec.
This is a Heltec WiFi LoRa 32 V2 with ESP32 chip board with 8 MB Flash. It integrates a SemTech SX1276 (868Mhz) LoRaWAN communication chip and and an SSD1306 0.96-inch 128×64 OLED display connected via I2C. It has Wi-Fi, BLE, LoRa functions, also Li-Po battery management system. It’s the best choice for smart cities, smart farms, smart home, and IoT makers.
Note: The header pins comes un-soldered, let us know if you want these to be soldered on your board.
Features / Specifications
- Microprocessor: ESP32 (dual-core 32-bit MCU + ULP core)
- with LoRa node chip SX1276/SX1278;
- Micro USB interface with a complete voltage regulator, ESD protection, short circuit protection, RF shielding, and other protection measures;
- Onboard SH1.25-2 battery interface, integrated lithium battery management system (charge and discharge management, overcharge protection, battery power detection, USB / battery power automatic switching);
- Integrated WiFi, LoRa, Bluetooth three network connections, onboard Wi-Fi, Bluetooth dedicated 2.4GHz metal 3D antenna, reserved IPEX (U.FL) interface for LoRa use;
- Onboard 0.96-inch 128*64 dot matrix OLED display, which can be used to display debugging information, battery power, and other information;
- Integrated CP2102 USB to serial port chip, convenient for program downloading, debugging information printing;
- Support the Arduino development environment;
- We provide ESP32 + LoRaWAN protocol Arduino® library, this is a standard LoRaWAN protocol that can communicate with any LoRa gateway running the LoRaWAN protocol.
- With good RF circuit design and basic low-power design (sleep current ≤800uA), it is convenient for IoT application vendors to quickly verify solutions and deploy applications.
- High reliability, transmission distance (measured open area communication distance 2.8Km); Receiver sensitivity up to – 139 dBm, UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps.
- Board friendly, space of pins is 2.54*23mm, fit to breadboard. 0.96-inch blue esp32 oled display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip.
- Manufacturer: Heltec
- Model: Heltec WiFi Lora32 V2
- CPU: ESP32
- 240 MHz dual core
- WiFi up to 150Mbps 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Bluetooth 4.2 (BLE)
- Flash: 4MB (32Mbit)
- USB-Serial Converter: CP2102
- LoRa Radio: Semtech SX1276 (868Mhz)
- Antenna connector: IPX (U.FL)
- OLED Screen:
- Size: 0.96″
- Driver: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128×64 px
- Li-Ion/Li-Po charging circuit
- Battery socket: 2pin raster 1.25 mm
- Size: 52 x 25.4 x 10.3 mm
Include antenna, SH1.25 x 2 battery connector and pin map sticker.
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents