ESP32-WROOM-32 is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
At the core of this module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip*. The chip embedded is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are two CPU cores that can be individually controlled, and the CPU clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user may also power off the CPU and make use of the low-power co-processor to constantly monitor the peripherals for changes or crossing of thresholds. ESP32 integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I²S and I²C.
- Product Dimensions: 26.0mm x 18.0mm x 3.0mm / 1.0″ x 0.7″ x 0.1″
- Product Weight: 2.0g / 0.1oz
- Manufacturer: Espressif
- Protocol Supported:802.11 b/e/g/i/n, Bluetooth
- Frequency:2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz
- Data Rate:150 Mb/s
- Output Power: 20 dBm
- Operating Supply Voltage:2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Minimum Operating Temperature:- 40 C
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+ 85 C
- Dimensions:18 mm x 25.5 mm x 3.1 mm
- Security: WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS
- Series: ESP32-WROOM
Tutorial / Manuals / Document