The BME280 3in1 Digital Sensor Board is a highly reliable and accurate weather sensor that can measure Temperate, Humidity and Pressure Sensor. It is based on the popular BME280 chip by bosch. This sensor module is simple to use, pre-calibrated and don’t require extra components so you can start measuring relative humidity, temperature, barometric pressure & approx. altitude in no time. This board is the successor to sensors like the BMP180, BMP085 or BMP183.
This type of sensor board uses the i2c interface so it process data fast and using only 4 wires to interface in the microcontroller.
Features / Specifications
- Absolute precision type : ± 1 hPa (950 … 1050 hPa, 0 ~+ 40 ° C)
- Offset temperature coefficient : 1.5 Pa / K, equiv. At 12.6 cm / K (25 ~ 40 ° C at 900 hPa)
- Supply Voltage : 1.8 – 5V DC.
- Interface : I2C (up to 3.4MHz)
- Operating voltage : 3.3 V
- Pressure ranges : 300-1100 hPa (equivalent to + 9000 …- 500 m above / below sea level)
- Relative accuracy : ± 12 hPa (equivalent to ± 1 m 950 ~ 1050hPa ‘ 25 ° C)
- Temperature range : -40- + 85 ° C
- I2C address = SDO LOW : 0x76; SDO HIGH: 0x77
- BME280 Sensing Range:
Temperature -40°C to 85°C (±1.0°C accuracy)
Humidity 0 to 100% RH (±3% accuracy)
Pressure 300hPa to 1100hPa (±1hPa accuraccy)
Altitude 0 to 30,000ft (±1 meter accuracy)
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents