Want to create your own weighing scale? Use our Load Cell/Weight Sensor!
Our Load Cell (Weight Sensor) can translate up to 10 kg of pressure (force) into an electrical signal. It is suitable for electronic balance and other high accuracy electronic weighing devices. It is made up from an aluminum-alloy and is capable of reading a capacity of 10 kg. It is applicable to electronic scale, price computing scale, electronic platform scale, digital scale and all varieties of commercial scales by single load cell.
This is suitable to use with HX711 Load Cell Amplifier.
Features / Specifications
- Capacity : 10KG
- Rated output(MV/V) : 2.0c2±0.15
- Input resistance(Ω) : 402±6
- Output resistance(Ω) : 350±3
- Insulation resistance(MΩ<50V>) : 5000
- Recommended excitation voltage(V) : 10~15
- Compensated temperature range(°C) : -10~+40
- Operating temperature range(°C) : -35~+80
- Safe overload(%RO) : 150
- Ultimate overload(%RO) : 200
- Load cell material : Aluminum
- Platform size : 350x350mm
- Connecting cable : ø4.2x350mm
- Method of connecting wire : Red(+),Black(-),Green(+),White(-)
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents