This 5 inch TFT display with touch function is a mini panel-mountable HDMI monitor. It’s small and simple, and the shape makes it easy to attach to an electronic product such as the Raspberry Pi board. The 800×480 common HDMI display is especially designed for Raspberry Pi, but you can use it too for any projects that need HDMI display.
Features / Specifications
- 5 inch HDMI display with 800*480 LCD screen, high resolution picture, large viewing angle, fast response time, full color display.
- With resistive touch screen, comes with a touch pen and easy to use.
- It supports manual back light control, back light can be turn off to lower power consumption.
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi and working perfect for Raspberry Pi B+/2B/ 3B+ etc.
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a regular portable HDMI monitor.
- A good solution for those seeking for a bigger resolution display
- Designed for Raspberry Pi, Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- 800×480 resolution, better display
- For Raspberry Pi B+/2B Raspberry Pi 3B
- 5 inch TFT Resistive touch screen display, 800×480 Resolution
- HDMI input
- Usb touch and power, 5V
- LCD driver IC : ILI9486L
- Refresh rate ：60HZ
- Lcd Size ：120mm*78mm
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents