If you’ve already mastered the Arduino Starter Kit it’s time to level up those skills. The Sensors and Modules Kit is designed to add new functionalities, features and learning in your Arduino programming and circuit design skills. This kit includes a lot of different sensors and modules that you can interface in your Arduino such as Ultrasonic sensor, Flame or Light sensor, Tilt sensor, PIR Motion Sensor, Relay module and more!
We’ve included a full Example Manual for you to start running and interfacing it with your Arduino board. Also we’ve created an example final project which combines multiple sensor and modules to create a full project that you can use in the real world. Bring your imagination to the limit! With this kit you may also choose interface it with the Raspberry Pi, ESP8266 IoT and other microcontrollers that you use.
With this kit you can create an automated home lighting using relays and motions sensor, local weather station with DHT sensor and LCD display, smart plant watering using the soil moisture sensor and many more. The possibilities are endless.
- Detect movement with PIR Motion Sensor
- Display text and messages with the LCD Display
- Measure Distance with the Ultrasonic Sensor
- and many more…
An example experiment manual is available in the Downloads section below.
Features / Specifications
Sensor and Modules kit containing light sensor, relay controller, obstacle/wall/line sensor and many more.
The kit contains the following parts :
- PIR Motion Sensor HC-SR501
- Ultrasonic Range/Distance/Proximity Sensor (HC-SR04)
- DHT-22 Humidity + Temperature sensor (AM2302)
- Flame/Fire/Light Sensor board
- Infrared Line Sensor Board (1 channel)
- Sound Sensor Module
- Soil Moisture Sensor Kit
- Tilt Sensor Module – FZ0722
- LCD 2×16 character (white in blue backlight)
- Relay Module opto isolated – 2 channel
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents