This Water Pump (version/model: R385) is good choice for any project that requires water to be moved from one place or container to another. It can be used as/in: aquarium pump, automatic plant watering and other water feature projects. The pump is also capable of pumping air. This runs at 12V DC ideally at 1amp, we have power supplies in the store that function well for this liquid/water pump.
Features / Specifications
- Recommended voltage ratings : 12v 1A.
- Motor Diameter : 27mm / 1.06in
- Pump Head Diameter : 44mm / 1.73in
- Maximum suck range of 2mThe maximum head range of 3m.
- Works with liquids of up to 80°C.
- The maximum flow rate of up to 1 – 3L/min.
- Single dry cell battery, mobile phone charger and other chargers can NOT be used as a power supply.
- All power supply with current less than 500mA or actual voltage more than 12V can NOT be used otherwise the pump will not work or might burn out.
- The pump is not a submersible pump, it can not be put in water.
- No-load test time should not be too long.
- Impurities in water should not be suck into the pump, so please make sure water is clean.
- If pump is stuck, open the front cover and clean.
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents