This is the NoIR Version Camera Module v2 from Raspberry Pi. This Camera Module connects directly to the camera port found on the Raspberry Pi board. This powerful 8MP camera is capable up to 1080p videos and images. It is a perfect addition to your project for applications like time-lapse projects, surveillance, motion detection, photography, video recording and security applications
This NoIR version of the Raspberry Pi Camera are also the ones used for garden and plants health monitoring project.
Note: You may need to update your Raspberry Pi OS to its latest version to make the camera work properly. To do this you only need to issue the commands “sudo apt-get update” and “sudo apt-get upgrade” to your Rasperry Pi to install the latest camera firmware.
For any troubleshooting and connection configuration you may also refer on this page:
Features / Specifications
- Image Sensor : Sony IMX219
- Maximum Photo Resolution : 3280 x 2464 pixel
- Supported Video Resolution : 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90
- Physical Dimensions : 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Interface : CSI connector (15cm ribbon cable included)
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents