The SIM808 GPS/GSM-GPRS Shield is an all-in-one solution to incorporate both GSM/GPRS and GPS features to your location and SMS projects.
This module is capable doing SMS text messaging, receiving/making calls, other GSM/GPRS functions and includes GPS location tracking. The Shield is based from the highly reliable SIMCOM chip family.
Features / Specifications
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Standard Micro SIM Card
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
Tutorials / Manuals / Documents