ESP8266 (ESP-12E) WiFi IoT Development Board
(based on Arduino NodeMCU V2.0 LUA board)
The ESP8266 (ESP-12E) WiFi Development Board is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with WiFi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications. The board is based on the highly popular ESP8266 WiFi Module chip with the ESP-12 SMD footprint. This WiFi development board already embeds in its board all the necessary components for the ESP8266 (ESP-12E) to program and uploade code. It has a built-in USB to serial chip upload codes, 3.3V regulator and logic level converter circuit so you can immediately upload codes and connect your circuits. This board contains the ESP-12E chip with a 4MB! flash memory so no worries for your long project codes!
This microcontroller board can easily be programmed using the Arduino IDE programming software.
- On board USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has on board 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- Super breadboard friendly!
Some specs for the ESP8266 WiFi chip:
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
TUTORIALS - MANUALS - DOCUMENTS