The kit comes un-assembled but we provide an easy to follow Assembly Manual which only takes a few minutes to assemble. A link and example codes for Line Follower, Free Running Car, Obstacle or Wall Detection car are also provided for reference.
Note: This Robot Car can be supplied from 5 volts to 12 Volts to run the DC motors at full speed. Speeds vary from 20 to 250 rpm and has a torque of 6 to 8Kg.cm.
Note: This Kit does not include 4 AA batteries but batteries are really easy to find!
Note: Click the LINKS below and above to see the product pages of each items and kit that you can get in the shop!
The kit includes:
- Battery holder for 4 AA batteries
- 2 geared DC motors with wheels
- 1 free running wheel which serves as a support wheel
- wires, screws, nuts and bolts
- Screw driver
- Aluminum bars to attach for the geared DC motor
TUTORIALS – SAMPLE CODE – DOCUMENTS
Assembly Manual for Robot Car Basic Kit